Call Us! 713-471-5408
Real Estate Industry Scholarship
The Real Estate Industry Scholarship will award $1000 to an undergraduate or graduate student for the Spring Semester 2021. All currently enrolled students are eligible and encouraged to apply. Although we buy houses in Houston, the real estate industry is both large and diverse, and includes many different opportunity areas for involvement, so all applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of their currently declared major.
Each applicant will submit electronically, a completed scholarship application form, supporting documentation for eligibility, and a 1000 word essay written on one of the approved essay topics (see application).
● $1000 will be awarded to the winning applicant.
● Award will be based on the quality and originality of essay submitted.
● Candidates will need to fill out an application, submit an original essay covering one of the approved topics stated in the application packet, and provide a copy of their transcripts. All required application materials must be submitted in one electronic submission. We apologize, but separate submissions will not be combined into an application file.
● All applicants must contact us via email only.
● Application period is now closed.
● All undergraduate majors and graduate students are eligible to apply(please provide a current transcript/documentation when applying showing current enrollment).
● The award is available semi-annually, and prior winners are not eligible to apply.
Download Application and Essay Information Sheet
|Selling w/ An Agent
|SOLD To [company]
|Commissions / Fees:
|6% on average is paid by you, the seller
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:
|2% on average is paid by you, the seller
|NONE – We pay all costs
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:
|Yes, sales can fall through
|Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal
|NONE – We make cash offers
|Average Days Until Sold:
|+/- 91 Days
|IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER
|Number of Showings:
|1 (Just Us)
|30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer
|The Date Of YOUR CHOICE
|Who Pays For Repairs?:
|Negotiated During Inspection Period
|NONE – We pay for all repairs